TECHNICAL AND RESEARCH PAPERS
CONAMIN - National Mining Conference Organizing Committee would like to invite you to send technical papers on topics related to mining activity, mainly linked to:
- Ore Deposits Geology and Metallogeny.
- Regional Geology, Structural Geology and Stratigraphy.
- Resources and Reserves.
- Geological engineering / Geotechnics.
- Quality Control (Mine Geology).
2. Mining Management:
- Corporate Governance.
- Licenses and administrative permits.
- Human Resources Management.
- Mining Projects Management.
- Mining Investment - Funding Sources.
- Tax Provisions impact on Mining Investment.
- Ore concentration.
- Plan Operations.
- New Equipment.
- Automation and Innovative Technologies.
- Implementation of New Mining Methods.
- Strategies of Mining Planning to maximize underground or open-pit operations.
- Mine Ventilation.
5. Mining Safety:
- Safety Management in Underground Mines.
- Safety Management in Open-pit Mines.
- Fatal Risk Control.
- Comprehensive Risk Management in Operations.
- Application of Risk Management Tools (Software, SBC, others).
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulations - Supreme Decree 055 -2010-EM.
- Environmental Management.
- Environmental Liabilities.
- Closure Plans.
- Waters (Neutral - Polluted).
7. Social Responsibility:
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development (internal / external).
- Social Context in Mining Projects.
Note: For Mining research papers the participation of a University with a company or group of companies or study groups is mandatory.